Our firm joined the Reanda International network in December 2011. We are a dynamic firm that has quickly built a reputation for delivering results both locally and internationally.
We understand that every business and individual is unique. Our highly qualified and experienced executives and advisers underpin the support and advice you need to achieve your goals.
With the support of our Reanda International network of firms, we can assist you and your business to navigate an increasingly complex global business environment and penetrate the fast moving Asian business arena.
Australia offers great investment and business opportunities
- Australia has stable Government and well developed laws and regulations;
- The Australian Government welcomes the economic, trade and investment benefits which arise from our successful multicultural nation;
- Australia’s robust economy ensures vast opportunities for business development and economic gain;
- The Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) listings provide unique opportunities for funding and developing business expansion;
- Australian taxation law is vastly complex and we have a team of tax professionals to support and navigate you through this maze of tax compliance.
Reanda Australia is committed to supporting Australia and the development of our profession.
We are involved in assisting the Government at federal and state levels and the Australian Taxation Office in an advisory and advocacy capacity. This included working closely with the Federal and NSW State Government with the development and implementation of the Significant Investor Visa (“SIV”) in an advisory and advocacy capacity. Our direct initiatives, technical input and consistent efforts resulted in the SIV becoming law within an unprecedented timeframe.
We support the development of the profession by mentoring and educating members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and Certified Practising Accountants in Australia. This includes hosting regular monthly Discussion Groups on all facets of accounting, tax, audit and business advisory for accountants in public practice. The CPA Sydney Professional Accountants Group is the largest CPA Australia discussion group in Australia and internationally. Peter Polgar, our Executive Chairman, received the CPA NSW President’s Award in recognition for his efforts in advocating for the Accounting Profession, support of CPA Discussion Groups, Excellence in Service and Leadership within the profession